Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. In most cases, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker.
We can help your business find the right solution to your workers’ compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers, and in turn, overall savings that you’ll see on the bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider workers’ compensation coverage.
Some Workers Comp coverage can include:
- Medical disability case managers
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Physician consulting services
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program